Thursday, May 25, 2006

Last Song

The pain seems to drift away…..I get off the street car with Wolf, we’re somewhere on St Charles… he leads me to the temple, I don’t know where it is, we talk while walking and he forgets that he is supposed to show me where it’s at, I’m not aware of that anymore….
we keep discussing and I walk ahead, I turn left, stop in front of the temple and walk up the stairs….. Wolf stops me:
-Hey Frenchee!
-Yeh man ?
-Hell, you told me you didn’t know where the temple was, man ?
-Ohh..yes, but I didn’t….Christ… I swear I didn’t…..
I go out of Warren Easton High School….I’m in the street , going to the sandwich-soda joint near by…he walks toward me, he’s on the football team:
- Hi Frenchee, can I talk to you?
- Sure man
- You’ve got communists in France, right ?
- Yes we do
- You know some communist people?
- Course I do
- Are they normal people? I mean like…you know…you and me? Like anybody, aren’t they ?
- Sure, just people, mostly workers…. Normal as can be
- Yeah that’s what I thought, thanks man, see you…..
That girl calls me….waves me inside a car…. Radio is on….”I got a girl named Mary Boronie
…she’s as skinny as a stick o’ macaroni… you should see her rock n roll with blue jeans on…
two skinny legs n a bag of bones…” Another girl sits in the back, she’s waiting to meet me…” Well I love her n she loves me, ohh how happy now we can be…making love underneath the apple tree.”…. and I walk from school, downtown to Lake Pontchartrain…
Billy stops by me to give me a ride….” This is WNOE …..your crescent city rai-dee-iiii-oooo.
..I found my thrill on Blue-Berry Hill….”
- How do you like that car, baby boy?
- Shit man! Sounds like an airplane…..
Lord …those dark eyes I sank in….suckin’ in my soul…never to be seen again…..
“….on Blue-Berry Hill Where I found you ….” Now the pain’s getting sweeter…almost enough to keep on…..will it be the same again some day?
Graduation ….St Stanislaus….Bay St Louis….Prom Dance…ending up with vicious fucking on her boyfriend’s bed…..disapointment.
“….tell me what I say……Huuuuuuaww huuuuaww, Oo ooo O oo ooo o. hu ho……..”
I’m cracking up…..I’m in my room on the campus….I never felt so alone,my dancing flamme is gone…….I wake up in the psychiatric ward, tied down to the bed, I don’t understand……
They’re burning my brain Lynn…. Help !
-No crying hon, I’d be back….no worries; the devil ‘s made for that…..
and I’m back in Antibes, I take the elevator to Marine’s place and my eyes fall in deep blue waters….we make love without touching, not a word….no promisses, no future…..
I’m in Nice ‘s Art Deco School….wild fuck days….I work with the music on…
“ Day O, Oh day day day O ‘till night come n me want to go home…I work all day and I drink a rhumm…..” I ask young girls to pose for me, I manage to stick my dick in between their legs, they say no but they push me back with their butt, repeating “no no no no…” in time with the beat of my thrusts…and I get tired of that and stay a whole year without sex….
Now I get maried to the wrong girl, ten years wasted…..” sitting on the dock o' the bay watchin a clouds goin’ my way…. Wastin’ ti – ime”…” If you see me walkin’ down the street n’ I start to cry, each time we meet walk on by…” I keep on ..I divorce…I live….I walk in that fast food cafeteria, I see you…promise land, those dark eyes as you look aside, they say “ I told you I’d be back, my man… do you recognize me?” I thank my maker….whoever he is….yes I know what to do…whatever we do… I’ll be true…”I’ve been waiting for a girl like you..” I win…my way of living was my prayer…I refused talent, money and power and all silly secondary vain goals…I just dreamed of your eyes for more than thirty years, your dancing walk and your sweet smile… so I hold on to you… I play with you, all kinds of games… I travel far with you…and I work for you…we buy our first home together… and it’s sundown, I called one of my friends to join us for the night, you giggle…..
In the moonlight coming through the window I spread your legs to make way for his sex and I watch it go in…. I get hard as iron and I kiss your lips on your first moan and I hear your sweet voice expressing your pleasure and I keep silent to hear all the sounds of the fucking, I see your cheeks getting pink and I hear the creaking noise of the bed added to the sound of your flesh being pounded by a horny stiff dick. I keep watching your legs wide open ,your sex responding in rhythm to the stuffing fuck and your low cries of ecstasy as he gives you his load, my heart is burning, my sex is so stiff it hurts and when you have time to look my way you’re blushing and you stick out the tip of your tongue with a knowing look while your insistent glance is directed on my sex…I ‘m so excited I can’t wait anymore and I dig in you where it’s warm, with all my might and I scream like a wild beast and I explode….. you’re moaning and screaming in that girly high tone and the neighbors might wake up but I don’t care…. And now we smoke and talk, we laugh and after half an hour I kiss you and gently bend you head toward his dick….you start sucking him while looking me in the eyes and the whole night isn’t long enough to cool us down, my friend leaves in the morning, dry and empty… we both keep it up for the coming day…. We do things like that for a while… at first you ask me if it’s alright for me to do this… I answer:
- I won’t do things like that with any other girl, it wouldn’t mean anything to me now that I’ve done it with you.
I’m still on fire…I’m upside down…we dropped that kind of play long time ago but we’re together looking after our son, I won’t ever let you down…you've got those soothing dark eyes…. And the sweetest kind of understanding smile….” Oh baby when you move like that…..”
- and you M …E. de Neubourg..will you keep that loose woman for as long as you live, even though it might lead you straight to hell’s burning flammes?
- Yes
- And you girl, can you tame that vicious and sex obsessed dirty man, standing here….
- Yes
“ Down the way where the nights are gay and the sun shines daily on the mountain top
I took a trip on a sailing ship and when I reached Jamaica I made a stop..but I ,sad to say, I’m on my way, won’t be back for many a days….my heart is down, my head is turning around,
I have to leave a little girl in Kingston town……”… on my way……won't be back………………….

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee------------------------------------------
- Doctor Steevens !!! - Be quiet, let him go…….look at that smile on his face…it’s the end…let him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Appleita said...

Sweetie...I'm pretty speechless. All I can say is, "WOW!"

Luvya!

12:33 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

"WOW !" as a comment is a marvellous compliment to me.
Thanks Apple.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Indeterminacy said...

Everyone already said "WOW!"

That's what I was going to say.

4:02 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

Thanks Indie,I'm proud to have
"WOWs!" on this one.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home