Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cicada's Call

I’m walking from Cap d’Antibes to Juan-les-Pins, by the « Chemin des Sables » (Sand Path);
it’s around 12:30, it’s hot, the only noise one can hear is the two time beat ‘shhzzz-shhzzz’ of the cicadas calling for mates from the pines trees, the sound of their calls and the smell of my sunburned skin overcomes the noise of my tongs slapping the dusty street, I’m wearing a cleanwhite T-shirt and a blue short.
Everybody’s dining, nobody’s out and there’s no cars in the streets. Just before reaching
Juan-les-Pins, two blocks from Gould’s Pinede, I turn left ; it leads to a quieter residential area. I crave for that low, soothing cicadas’ concert and I walk that street going up, reach the highest point of that small road and start a lazy southern stroll on the down slope.
Some fifty yards ahead, out of a crossing road she appears and resumes to walk in the same
direction as I, walking slow. She’s wearing a mustard bolero shirt that’s tied by a knot, just under her breasts leaving her slim, suntaned waist direct her perfect butt’s motion as she walks on, she’s got a short green skirt followed by two brown legs at the end of which high
heels flip-flops add to her sexy looks as she moves.
I don’t even realize my steps speed up some until I get too close to plan a casual, friendly and smart meeting sentence, I just keep silent and I’ve got to slow down some ten feet away from her, boy do I feel stupid. She slows down too. Lord , she wiggles much more than a while ago
and I can see through her skirt what seems to be two wild cats fighting under the cloth, my
heart beats so hard and she slows down even more, we walk like that and few seconds later
we had a full silent conversation, just by being silent and walking that way we said all.
When she turns in an alley and leans against that portal, I’m so hard it sticks out of my shorts………….and something snaps my whole body……. I wake up…… with a hard on…...
That dream took me back a long time ago, someone moves near me, I look to my right….
a young girl lays on her stomack, sheets artistly removed to reveal the most exciting part of her back….her head is turned the other way….. she’s not sleeping…no….I get hard again…
Cicada’s call.

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Um........I can't help but wonder if I've ever had this sort of effect on a man. I can only hope I suppose. A wonderful story. So sexy.
Peace.............

6:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sizzling! isn't it good to continue the dream after you wake up?

6:15 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

It's just marvellous karma.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home