Tuesday, May 09, 2006

soul.......

I was born some 30 years ago, my name is not known and I won’t show my face,everything you’ll get from me won’t be real, someone created you as well as me, which means that I didn’t create you but I created characters to match you, to match your stupidity, your lust,
your greedy minds and your unworthy pride.
I won’t tell you about my teen days because you fucked that up too and you don’t know how you did that, I don’t want you to know, even when I amuse myself by giving you hints of what you did, you’re not able to understand, you morons.
Some of you believe that playing chess makes you intelligent when you beat somebody dumber than you, you feel great when you win all your brother’s money at a poker game and
everytime you bring someone down you feel so superior, you drink your brandy after mass on sundays.
All is well, I’m right alongside, pulling strings, I revel your vain aspirations and I know when you finaly understand that someone turned you upside down. I stay silent.
My eyes are red from times passed in front of the screen, weaving my own web and setting virtual traps ready for you to happen.
Very late at night I left-click on the white cross in the red square and my playground shuts down, I checked that everything is under control and running smooth, then I make eight steps to my refrigerator and drink orange juice right from the bottle.
You’re all part of the scenery you scarecrows, dummies and painted dolls, pathetic fools you
are and there’s not a virtual god to help you escape the world I made for you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Indeterminacy said...

I'm reading Borges this week. This could be a page out of Borges.

3:51 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

I'm pink in the cheeks but I don't know who is Borges.I don't read that much anymore.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Indeterminacy said...

I didn't know either, but someone said I write like him - now that I read him, I see that was an extremely kind compliment:

Wikipedia entry

4:46 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

Good chance you deserve it.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Lusha888 said...

Now that's why I call constructive insanity

5:26 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

Insanity in a virtual world?
why not?

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home