Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Blogger? Who's that?

A blogger's got time and he spends it,he or she writes down day dreams,wishes,stories,bullshit and many other things. In usual understanding; the blogger wants to communicate, most of the time the blogging males want all the females bloggers to know how wise, strong,smart and worthy they are, all that with a touch of good taste (I'm well off but I hate to speak about it).
Blogging girls parade is: Geee! Even though I'm a beauty (follows pix of artisticaly covered boobs,butts, shoulders,legs,thighs,backs,tummies and slender arms) I also have a brain,
well, really, that's a good thing, glad to hear you have a brain, it relieves everyone to learn that,
we were worrying about it, thanks for the tip.
I'm cynical about all this or I might seem so but really I'm mostly enjoying it, I think dreamers
are great, I think it wonderful to try to shine when it's raining outside and I'm not out of it,no no,
because hiding behind my web-script I participate, play the same game even though on a lower scale since I'm getting old now. I don't know why I like people, it might be a kind of defect, I
might be a nice moron>>------> I don't care >>------> Yes please keep on blogging, keep it on
and on and on, keep on dreaming, keep on sending dancing scripts and nude pix, tell me, them,
tell everybody what you think, what you do or did, show what you see, say what you need and:
THERE'S NO GOOD REASON TO STOP>>-----> except death of course.

8 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

I guess we all want to be know, on different levels, by different people. Our comments are our approvals or sometimes point out our shortcomings or the shortcomings of others. It's a way to leave a small mark somewhere out there in this cyber world. Someday, someone, somewhere, someTHING. Interesting, no?
Peace.................

3:06 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

Interest is in the blogger and in the reader, in the communication.
Most blogs interest some, some blogs interest many but you're right we want to be known and it's a good thing, we enjoy it.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Gel said...

This is a thoughtful and wise post, GPV. We all long to communicate and we'll never know the true person behind the screen unless we decide to meet in person. Sifting through blogs is an art, like choosing which books to read from the library or which paintings to buy to hand on one's wall.

The connections we form through blogging are like a neighborhood community but I'd like the added dimensions of voice and visual connection. The internet affords us the next best thing.

I find it fascinating how certain groups of us find each other in this vast blogosphere, connect and re-connect, seeing each other on others' blogs that mutually interest us. For example I found you long before I discovered you also visited ~Silk's~ amazing blog. How I miss her!!

I found you and Helen at similar times. Actually, I think you found me! I can't remember. I don't track that information. I'm an artsy person, as you well know.

Since I've written so much here already, what's a little more. *Grin* Your thoughtful, humorous or introspective comments and questions always bring me an added dimension of happiness. I am thrilled to know you via the net, mon ami.

avec (blogging) amour,
Green-Eyed Lady aka Silvermoon

5:13 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

Glad to have you both as my blog friends.

7:12 PM  
Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Blogging's fun! I like putting up pictures of my cats. It brings me great joy:)

I know what you mean in your post. There are so many different type blogs and most are so interesting!

8:10 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

GPV was the first person to comment on my blog. I had only had a few posts then--even now I'm only up to 167 posts--and he was my first glimpse at the wider blogging world. It was a great introduction. Thanks, GPV!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Appleita said...

I'm sorry to hear you're "getting old", sugar.

I'm not!

LOL!!!!

11:43 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

AAAAAAAApple! I never heard of girls getting old except blondes
maybe.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home