Thursday, August 25, 2005

A night on the Beachcombers' W.A.

Dominique's dad was stationed in Tahiti,he was with the french military force in Polynesia.He asked Dominique to join her family in Tahiti and that she could get back to France whenever she wanted to.
Do and I were in love and she asked him to make sure that she could get a ride back on the army's transport facilities.
She kissed me good bye and told me she'd be back real soon.
A month passed by,I called her almost every night,there was never a place on the transport to get her back to me.
I thought-May be she won't be back ever,since she was so pretty and so young she probably would find somebody much younger and richer and everything better than me. It hurt so much to even think about that,I was glad Dobson blew shotguns on shotguns in my head,one day he said- Come on you knuckle-head;I'm going to make the biggest joint you've ever seen-and he did >>----> he took one one these rice shutters 10 inches wide, glued cig papers one following the other and spread tobacco and tush all along the contraption he was making, then with the rice shades he rolled the humongus joint and proudly asked me if I ever saw a joint so big-no I didn't- In fact it was so big that in the end the rotch was bigger than a standard joint.
My head was so fucked I could hardly drive the harbor's van when I worked in Port Vauban,I picked up the garbage all around the moles of the port.
So nobody would notice I was stoned the whole day through I wore Ray Bans and I tried to walk as straight as I could from waste baskets to waste baskets.
Since 75% of the boats were english it resulted that the entire UK sailor community knew I was out--I want to thank the british sailors for not letting me fall in the water on the job-Cheers folks and thanks a lot(sorry I can't remember who helped me).
Anyway three months passed by and I didn't suffer much because I wasn't really there.Thanx to Julien Dobson for feeding tush of every color for a full three months. In the end he made a pipe out of a bamboo stick and a coco nut and I sucked on that.Life in a bag of cotton.
And.... one day, she was in front of me,she was back.I don't remember much about other things we did when we weren't fucking,I think we just fucked on and off for a whole week,my dick was so stiff and it would hardly go down if it didn't get it's fare.
I stopped the tush 'cause I was far gone and I was forgetting were I was supposed to be during day time,when I didn't forget what day it was.
I asked my boss for a sabbatic year,I sold all my belongings(My entire collection of Science-Fiction,If and Galaxy). When I finished selling everything I owned Do and I took a plane to Tahiti. Air France
to Paris and UTA to Tahiti via LA. (To be continued...)

4 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

This sounds like it'd make a great movie, GPV, though a few details might need to be changed to get by the censors. I look forward to hearing more.

8:22 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

I copy ut,we'll take all the garbage hauling scenes out.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

OK. So now I've got it from the BEGINNING of the story! Sorry I was too lazy to do this earlier.
It's so romantic. There is no greater feeling than being reunited with someone you love after a long spell away from each other. I have to ask - does Do have a blog?
Peace...............

5:17 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

No helen,Dominique doesn't have a blog,she looks up on mine though
but she has to ask translation every now and then 'cause her english is a little short.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home