Friday, August 12, 2005

...nothing but the truth so help me...

Around the age of ten boys start asking their dads about what is true and what is not,they already know but they want to hear you say it.
Anyway since I had to answer Nicky on the subject I might as well tell you the truth too: Only fair to you.
It's been quite a while I tried to hide who I really am,I was buzy and didn't want to be disturbed(Have you seen the media people running after celebrities).So I lied before,well little white lies,I told the press I lived in a country up northern Europe,I shaved my mustache and my beard,put Ray Bans on my nose and dressed in blue.I pretended to wear snickers my whole life through.
OK, I live by the mediterranean, I got a cool girl friend to do naughty things with and to,I use a van to ride to and fro and I use the door(like everyone) when I go into a house.But since I told my son my real identity you would've hear about it anyway so I rather be the one to tell you:I'm Santa Klaus, hi people.

9 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Oh.My.Goddess. Does Mrs. Klaus know about the cool girlfriend? Does Mrs. Klaus know about the "naughty things"?

8:07 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Hi Santa. I think you're really cool. I have this list I'd like you to look at... LOL

11:15 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

owl: Mrs.Klaus is my commander in chief day time and is my cool girlfriend(and slave) at night and she enjoys the naughty things...

Sorry ut: since you're obviously over 12 you're out of my juridiction.

4:53 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

There's always some damn rule getting in the way! Oh, drat!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Finally, the truth is out.. Now can I pretend to be a lot YOUNGER? you see I have this list to.. lol HUGGZ

11:05 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

Girls can always pretend that jade,generaly they stay under 12 all their life.

5:28 PM  
Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Santa - there's a very special present I want, but I can't write it here. You probably think I'm too old to believe in Santa, anyway.

12:39 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

no more cats for you owl.

6:33 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home