Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Parents >>>---------->Children

As I run into it on a post(Snake's),everyone runs into it one day.The very start of someone's life is,for almost everybody,with her or his parents(o'course dudey) and they type their own data on the virgin brains they helped alive; us. As you can imagine, it's hard not to get emotional about
the parent-child relationship,let's try to treat it remote like;scientific(lol).
No particular examples,just facts we have to keep in mind:
-We are the dominant specie(well...)
-Since we dominate we are not subjected to nature's survival of the featest.
-Some humans dominate more than others and thus dominate people.
-To keep dominating(power) some humans twisted the truth and taught lies and wretched facts for thousands of years.(Some of them try to keep it that way).

Those eras are just behind us,we're just coming out of it(barely) and what derives of all this is that the persons living before we did were driven crazy, most of them are still raving mad,

Our poor parents...... Innocents I say....not your fault.....I love you anyway.
Sorry I can't keep the emotions out.Scientific:my ass.

7 Comments:

Blogger Appleita said...

You're so right. There are some things you can't remain objective about. In most cases, "parents" are one of those things.

And it's funny how in the same household two siblings can have very different versions of the relationships.

4:47 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

It's nice to see you again. You've been quiet of late. As for your post, you're right about humans being outside the arena of natural selection these days and it's surprising how many people don't realize that. The entire Social Darwinism movement is predicated on people being selectively pruned back and it's just not true. Welcome back!

8:16 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

Hi apple,hi ut,It's hot summer here and I take my family to the beach almost everyday that's why I'm quiet blogwise.
You must do some cayaking now I believe ut, perfect season for that.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

Hi GPV, I loveeeeeeeeeee the beach but not been for 9 yrs :(. Enjoy! Can't wait to hear about it. I love the water. My name here comes from the song "green-eyed lady/ocean lady/...."

As far as parents, it sounds like you and your wife are loving ones.
If you read the current post on my SilkenThreads blog, some of us, like me, wish we could have chosen different parents. My "parents" were not meant to be parents.

2:53 AM  
Blogger oldwhitelady said...

GPV - What a thoughtful post!

Parenting can be the hardest job in the world. It can also be the easiest. My son was not one of the easy ones. We are friends, now, but I wish we could try over. There are so many things I would do differently.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Gel said...

Bonjour GPV,
WE both visit Silk's blog. I popped in from her site after reading your comment about music or talking to the baby in the womb. :)

If you're still at the beach, I'm envious! I adore the waves, the squishy sand beneath my feet, the wind from the surf, swimming, and frolicing. Hope you and your family are doing well! :)

( PLease Come to my Silken Threads blog- I have two new posts there. )
Please type this link in because I can't put it into your comment box:
http://www.SilkenThreads18.blog.com

11:28 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

Last comment cut off the link:
www.SilkenThreads18.blog.com

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home