Tuesday, June 28, 2005

To hell with the power

Damn it you hurt my thumb you idiot-Darth Vador,full of glee,yells in triumph-"I cut it straight,I won"-I'm mad as can be-"I dug my laser saber twice in your chest and I
cut your left leg and you win just by cutting off my thumb?"-"Yes,I got repaired while you went to the kitchen with Mom"-that makes me even mader-"why you skunk,we said we were not doing anything while I went drinking"-Darth Vador protest"No,we said
we would stop fighting,you said nothing about getting repaired"-Mom cuts in-"You lost
obi one,face it"-I reply-"I can feel the dark side of the power in you,woman"-Darth Vador jumps and stumps the floor yelling-"I won Iwon I won I won......." To hell with the power; my thumb still hurts.

5 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

That sounds wickedly fun! I didn't know they made Star Wars at your house:)

10:11 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

My son loves to have laser saber show-down with me,hard stuff and sometime painful.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Veracity said...

May the force be with your thumb... Heheh. :)

6:55 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

yes silk may it be.Thx.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

were you playing w your son? SOunds like it. HOpe you weren't hurt too badly.
SilverMoon
http://SilkenTHreads18.blog.com

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home