Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It Happened and I can't believe it

I remember that day,I even remember the date it happened, it was on the 30th of november 1995.That's the incredible part of it:Guys never remember dates,ask any girl.I mean if it happens to you, maybe you'll remember the date of such an event too. Anyway,before, I was a quite and boring hetero,very much inclined to think about
girls(mostly brunettes) and at that time I was living with a very hot number, centerfold kind.
It happened in a split second,I had one look at that guy and for the first time of my life I fell in love with a male;I mean complete and deep love,not halfway and I knew it was forever and it is,believe you me.I'm still wondering how it could be but it's much too late to change that.Well,my girl friend fell in love with him too,so we made an arrangement,a deal,and we kept living together; the three of us.Since
I'm the older of the three,I pay for everything,I'm not complaining
and I'm not ashamed: On the day of his birth I fell in love with my son.

8 Comments:

Blogger Veracity said...

Wishing NJV a wonderful birthday...

11:02 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

thanks silk

3:09 PM  
Blogger oldwhitelady said...

I must be a guy. I can't remember dates, either.

That is a cute post. When I got to the part about you falling in love with another male. ha ha - I had to read further. Happy birthday to your son.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Appleita said...

That's very sweet! I don't blame you.

He must have been a beautiful baby, 'cause baby, look at him now!

;-)

1:41 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

kiss apple,and same to you owl.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Gel said...

Is this your son's birthday? If so, happy birthday to him!:)
I can't tell if you're still with his mom, but I hope you are happy!I especially enjoy when men talk of their emotions. I have daughters.

I'm a married brunette but no other info given out...and don't assume when you read my othe writing blog that any of the stories are about me..... like "Look into My Eyes part I".... (that is at SilkenThreads18.blog.com

5:52 PM  
Blogger wanda said...

You are so bad!! Here I was expecting to find details of a lovely little menage e trois. Which I suppose I did.
Happy Birthday to NJV!!

8:46 PM  
Blogger necrodancer said...

This is a very intriguing way of putting this. Of course, I liked it.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home