Monday, May 16, 2005

Sarcastic smart vs Naively stupid

Whenever visiting other blogs,sometimes I see things that I like;If I add a comment to one of them,it's just- I like it.>>>-------------> 'Naively stupid'.
Sometimes a picture send a strange or marvelous feeling-I express that.>>>-------> 'N.s.'.
Other blogs,send strong motivated ideas,the kind that I avoid for myself-I just click away.
Many others;some are not enough,some are too much for me. -" """" """" """"".
And now: A few blogs you get involved in and realize all of a sudden-sick-" """ """" """".
I will speak briefly about hateful blogs---- was it brief enough ?>>------>Ironic and smart.

Once in a restaurant in french riviera---I invited friends----I really like to invite people to a good meal------wish I was rich, anyway, maybe I am.>>>------> Naively stupid.
The waiter in that case is called "the sommelier"
He comes to the table with the bottle of wine you ordered--He opens it,cork off.
Then: he poors a small amount in your glass-and draws back with a "I won't let a fart
out attitude"-waiting for you to taste and comment his wine.

Try this one--you swing your glass to make the wine spin.
then ----you smell it.
-----------you go "mmmm..."
----------- you endorse a stupid smile.(some of you won't have to stretch you talents)
---------- you announce cheefully:" It's wine !"
Naively stupid feels good sometimes.

5 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Oh, I hope it wasn't my blog that bothered you. Most times, I try to go for light, but sometimes....

9:13 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

Oh no, mam,I love to roam from blog to blog, and I enjoy it because everybody has a different outlook on things.I just relate stupid pranks of mine,I have fun being a dude sometimes.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Appleita said...

LOL! GP...that was priceless! And I can see you doing it.

1:55 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

Anything for a laugh,you know.

3:01 PM  
Blogger necrodancer said...

"It's wine!" A very good idea.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home