Sunday, May 29, 2005

Thank you"petite pomme"

I was right back in a damp and hot night and I walked right in Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop.There was that french guy playing the piano,full of pep, the guy I admired so much.I was back some four decennies ago,listening to all the songs customers were asking him to play.And he could make that piano into a living instrument,vibrating so fast you'd think it impossible for someone to achieve this with only two hands.
Apple,thank you baby for the most beautiful present I had in years,It does bring some
water to my eyes.Back in the Crescent city by a summer night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gel said...

oh i love great piano playing! What a nice surprise 4 U!
I think me green eyes spied GEL on la blogrolly. Merci! (You must not have seen my really long posts... hehe....but they are worth reading!

I posted at least one under humor "SnowBird." If you like to laugh, click on word "humor" on the right in my sidebar, then click on "Snowbird."

I'll reciprocate links :) even though your computer doesn't show that fleur as hot pink! C'est not rouge! Mon francaise est terrible, je told vous. (I'm ducking the flying stuff from across the seas. ;).

4:21 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

I'll check that Snowbird alright,
glad You dropped by,even though my computer shows me that flower to be carmin red.What is hot pink? something like carmin ?
Hello to the crowd,where you are,I've got a love story with the States;It's my second country.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Appleita said...

Hi, sweetie...

I'm so glad I could make you happy. He really was magnificent, wasn't he? I still run into people who say he was the greatest. ;-)

Naturally, I think so, too.

Luvya!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

Hot pink is not like carmin.
It's not a red flower at all. The resolution on your computer is off, because I'm a professional photographer. This pink is intense meaning deep and vibrant. It is also known as fuschia. I"m glad you enjoyed the flower regardless.

I'm still dreaming of the piano. My husband loves music,too. We love to dance......

I live on the E. Coast of the USA.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home