Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Cat's kiss

About 40 years ago,in the old part of Antibes,city of french-riviera,right near the church and in a middle age made street, sitting on a wall, was a black cat.The lean and furry kind of black cat with deep and shiny green eyes,observing quitely people passing by;----------- I, in my early 20's------he caught my eyes and held my stare in a very confident attitude, looking serenly down on the human that stopped facing him. I was admiring him and I must've mumbled to myself "boy, you're beautiful". His eyes half shut in contentment, one could tell he understood. So I stepped closer my face level to where he sat----and closer-----and now real close,dangerous proximity; He slowly rose with both paws reaching ---- and around my neck and.......I couldn't move,stunned ----- I was being kissed lovingly right on the mouth.Woww!
I'm still wondering , did he learn that on his own ? It could be, some cat he was,believe me.

8 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Cats are marvelous. Not all would kiss you like that. Not all would stick around when a stranger shows up.

9:10 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

Yes he was unique,they all are.
He was rare because he loved humans
and he trusted in them,in his eyes, we were beautiful.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Appleita said...

"He slowly rose with both paws reaching ---- and around my neck and.......I couldn't move,stunned ----- I was being kissed lovingly right on the mouth.Woww!
I'm still wondering , did he learn that on his own ? It could be, some cat he was,believe me. "

Well, after all...he was a French cat!

1:58 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

Yes ,I didn't think of that,you're right.

12:29 PM  
Blogger yotababy said...

Aw, my cats never kiss me, although one of them did try to groom me the other day... :)

5:44 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

lara,it happened to me only once, that's why I was surprised and that I remember.

I did love it too,it made me feel as if accepted by a feline divinity
you know what I mean,acid.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Gel said...

Hi, Thx for your humorous comments on my blog regarding the leggy femmes at chez green-eyed. No, we don't have red hair. Our hair ranges from ... well, I'll save that for a post. :)

Interesting Blog Title, although not surprising since you're French. Je ne parle pas francais fluently anymore. However, Claude Monet's artwork was a great influence on me in many ways.

Did he influence your comical blog? I draw life figures, but not as comics. ;)
Hope you stop by again. Enjoyed your tale (tail?)

12:02 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

thanks you all for your comments.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home