Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Lost and Found(That's for Himiko)

That day I came back from I don't know where,tired and thirsty,I oppened the door >>----->into my flat , had a beer>>------>lit a fire in the fire place>>----->sat on the floor>>>------>took off the sneakers then I decided to open the window>>------->telephone rang>>---->hop to answer>>-----> Hi Ge whatcthadoin'?>>------->nothin' ,just got back in>>>------>there's a party at Norman's in Nice>>>----->No Kiddin' ,how come I don't know?>>>------->He told me to tell you>>-----> Allrighty,wait for me.
Quick shower after gulping the beer,T-shirt on,clean socksies and underwaries,jump into pants,fix on sneaks and let's go and>>>------> Where is the keys? Not on the table. ...on the bed...not in the kitchen...look in the bathroom.....no.... can't find my keys.Silly,I got in with them..that's it;probably left 'em on the door!>>>---------->to the door,no,onthe floor>>------->on all fours,looking all around the floor,under the bed, in the closet,look in drawers and this is ridiculous!!! Now starting to re visit every corner of the flat and after an hour
got thirsty again>>>---->to ice box >>>------> open it up and here they are dangling from bottle-tray,the're real cool.

7 Comments:

Blogger necrodancer said...

I had to laugh at your ramblings - I think it so fitting on so many levels. I don't think I've gone more than a couple days without having a similar experience...

1:47 PM  
Blogger Appleita said...

That's hilarious, GP! You should write a book. You have the talent. You could even illustrate it!
;-)

6:16 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

Thanks Apple,but it's just everyday life,writing a book is hard work.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Appleita said...

Well...maybe one day you can collect all your blogs and put them together into a book.

See, Gerard? No work! LOL!

12:07 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

Hey yessss indeed no work like that!! Thx, life saving Apple.

8:39 AM  
Blogger axentia said...

i just wanna......hahahahaha! What a cycle of life...

10:13 AM  
Blogger Nattie said...

Hahahhahaa...this is so funny....you need to get organized or hire a butler or someone to take care of your things...and make tea for u...kyahahhaa

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home