Wednesday, April 06, 2005

On Eternity

utenzi told me: no one came back to our plan of life to tell(after death),if there is an' after'life.
Sorry,I have to skip the Lazarus bit since Lazarus is not with us anymore-Too bad.
Anyway,it's about eternal life and has nothing to do with the plan of life we're on,so after the leap(tell the kids not to try that) AFTER the leap you fall,it means the void or something else or nothing.Clear; if there is no other plans somewhere then you're nowhere.
Let's go to the lab now,here we have: 1-a gallon size glass bottle 2-1lb of salt 3-an equal volume of dark pepper and 4-Eternity.(Make sure to keep that ingredient real close to you).
You pour salt and pepper in the jug(dry please),then after closing the jug you shake well
and put it down on the table.This is supposed to represent our plan of life.Each atom occupying a
unique position relative to the whole.That's where you live,if you shake once more you've made the leap; You do that, shake it baby!
The problem is,for your life -It needs the first set up- so grab eternity and shake until it comes back to first set up.See you around.

8 Comments:

Blogger Appleita said...

Aarrrggh!!!

You lost me somewhere between the salt and eternity!

Never mind...I enjoy being lost. ;-)

12:06 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

Doesn't matter where U got lost I'm lost too.

^_^

8:35 AM  
Blogger Nattie said...

Hey...that's a passage worth its weight in salt...hehehehe....seasoned and well beloved....always...mon ami u around?

11:49 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

yes, got back from blog rambling,just in time for the movies on TV.Nice pictures you reported in your notes.Will you blog more pix about japan? I'm sure lots of people are interested.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Nattie said...

Wow get yourself off the couch now...hehehhe...yes I will post more pics...They are all taken by friends, not me. My digicam is not even out of its box yet. I was wondering about French things, so funny...and how some of them are not really French eg, French fries (#1 heart attack weapon in USA), French windows, French kiss etc...

6:11 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Wow. I've been quoted--or paraphrased, at least. This is neat. Thanks, GPV.

8:55 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

You did say that,and it was fun to see the way you wrote that down; not no,not yes but there is no evidence of an after-life because no one came back to testify.
(that's scientific).

4:16 AM  
Blogger Nattie said...

Yeah GPV is afraid of violating intellectual property rights....it's a sensitive issue...no plagarizing...Meanwhile I give them 2 weeks after my letter to respond, if not I will open up the inquiry in public.

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home