Sunday, April 10, 2005

Whenever

I sometime feel very sad,when the wind blows hard and I'm out and alone,as if the drift brings
memories of things I lost,and when we loose a friend, no matter what the reason,then it stings your heart and you bleed inside.For all the friends that I lost,some died before I could see them once more,some left and never came back,in other cases I was the one to leave not to return.
The worst feeling of all is when you lost that friend because of misunderstanding,when you said or did something that shocked your friend; of course you didn't want to do that, the result is the same and it feels unfair and the worst is that you care,so it just hurts.
If ever,whenever,by any chance one of you, my lost friends , cross my road or read these lines,
and if you feel that you could be my friend again then don't hesitate,my door is wide open, I regret you everyday,wish you were here again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nattie said...

Wow, this is such a pensive piece to open up the week. Yes indeed, the feeling of lost is great,as death, misunderstandings and other events separate us from our friends and loved ones...But without loss, we will not be able to rejoice in the FOUND....
We almost always find peace and get in touch with ourselves when we face the loss bravely...
LOST and FOUND department, anyone?

6:06 PM  
Blogger Appleita said...

Gracious posting, GP. Very reflective.

2:43 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

Yes lost and found,rejoycing in the new found friends and be in happiness to have a previous friend back too.

6:11 AM  
Blogger necrodancer said...

A very poignant sentiment, you've probably touched on something which each of us has experienced or continues to experience. You're expression, however, is far more poetic than anything I've ever accomplished.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home