Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Residual radio noise

As soon as radio telescopes were built, astronomers pointed their new toys in all directions, to hear what radio waves could say about stars, dying stars and super novas, quasars and black holes and whatever.
I don't have to tell you that I don't know much about astronomy or physics, I'm not a scientist,period.
As astronomers were listening to all these radio sources they noticed a small noise in the radio
background of the universe,that noise is permanent and scientists declared that it was the residual radio noise of the birth of our universe. Really??Is there a proof of this, I never read a detailed explanation of how we can prove that this persistent noise is what's left of the fantastic
explosion that gave matter to the void.
Is that noise the proof? Maybe I missed something there,If I did forgive me and jump to another blog.
I always thought the universe had something to do with eternity, now if you take a small radio noise as a positive sign of a ' Big Bang' you compare the universe to man's life,if we're born so was the universe. That makes me think of the belief, in the past centuries, that the earth was unique and stars were only christmas candles to decorate the sky by night.
It makes me think also of ancient theories as 'Spontaneous Generations' and 'China is the center of the world' and it reminds me all the postulates we took for granted in the past.
I stuck my head under the water by the sea and I heard all kinds of noises, I didn't conclude it was residual noises of the birth of life in the oceans.
I still believe eternity is, I still believe matter was always and I believe life was always too.
Only man, animals,planets,stars and galaxies are born and die after a while, not the universe.
If I read a real scientific explation of the Big Bang theory,with proof,I'll change my mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger masterymistery said...

Hi Gerard, yes supposedly the proof is that the cosmic background radiation is virtually homogenous, ie same wavelength and frequency, throughout the universe, and after you apply all the formulae and thge rest, you arrive at the conclusion that the only way the background radiation could exist is via the whole story of the big bang.
masterymistery at cosmic rapture

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home