Monday, March 28, 2005

I remember Zappa

That 20 yrs old stud takes a train to go from Monaco to Antibes, boards the train at 18:10 with some ethylic vapors in the nose,manage to find a seat and falls asleep almost as soon as seated.
Well, sure enough,our youngster sleeped past Antibes' station and got off in Cannes 6 miles away from home, now he could've just payed for a ticket back to his town, except he got thirsty again.
You know:' Z THIRST'.
The man went out the station,prowled around a few blocks and walked into a bar, As he headed
straight for the counter a tall and stout gal got in his way-"What are you looking for boy"
-like to have a beer Mam.-"Look stoop,look around,you are in a bar for lesbians,look at me , I am a goose,a dyke,you see ?"-yes mam but me too....
Cool, good news, the guy finaly got his beer. How's that for a happy end? Gulp. GPV.

PS. I hear U "And Zappa?" It's just that I remember "Don't eat the yellow snow".Why? ??.

2 Comments:

Blogger Appleita said...

You're a funny fella! And yeah... nevermind the yellow snow!

10:17 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

Zappa just wanted people to admit
that cold beer was much better.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home