Sunday, March 27, 2005

Of World War 2

In that cave in 1944 my mother held me in her arms,Marseille was bombed,I was told that the ground was shaking and the explosions were so loud that it would be normal for an 8 months old baby to remember them. Well no, I remember the cave some,
and very clearly the face of the young german soldier that was smiling at me.
So, 'till the end of my life, that's all I will remember of WWII .I hope you survived,
I hope you married and had children, because you're my only memory of these days.

1 Comments:

Blogger GPV said...

From all of us,believe it:
Thanks to the german soldier for his smile and thanks to your 'pa for the coffee.
I hope for the new world we're trying to build and it can't be done without you all,without you it would be the old one coming back
Glad to read you and happy to have a new friend.
Gerard

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home