Thursday, April 28, 2005

Unfair

It was summer,I was burned by the sun and I didn't care;I was thirteen.Right about 2 in the afternoon I was trying to catch crabs in the holes of that rock pear in" La Salis-port" in Antibes.
I had a few shuncks of sardines to attract crabs out of shelter.When you do that and you're 13
YOU ARE BUZY,no fiddles.I didn't notice her at first,she was very discreet and didn't make any noise,she was looking down over my shoulder,I just felt she was there after a while and I turned around to face her-She whispered "watch out,he's coming out".
I got back to main subject:Catching crabs and she stuck with me for a long while,she held the sardine bag and a bit of the gear I was dragging along,I mean she was fully accepted.
When I finally stopped fishing hours later and put all my catches in a box,I had a good look at her and I realised how much taller than me she was-and that overgrown kitten had curbs as if she became a woman earlier than most girls did. 'T was the first time I paid attention to a girl !
When she said:"I got to get back home" I answered "I'll walk with you"-"yes" she agreed.
Off we went.So we strolled through the Cap d'Antibes and we looked at each other and at last we came to a stop and since there was no one around...I just reached after her as she did after me,
and I didn't have enough hands to touch,feel and caress all that she had to offer and I was covered by wet lips and we got out of breath and we got red in the face and.......she said :
Oh it's so unfair! >>-----> What is ?>>----->I'm leaving tomorrow>>>------>UNFAIR.

6 Comments:

Blogger necrodancer said...

I found out that a long time friend had stronger feelings for me the day after she moved away. For a boy of 12 years, that was devastating.

I think your ability to bring out the feelings of the young adolescent is incredible. I almost felt those emotions again as I read your story.

8:08 AM  
Blogger GPV said...

It's OK tag,all that and other things happened a long time ago,and it's just the way the wind blows: Warm and dry,damp,humid or icy cold while we prepare for departure by growing old.

3:28 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

Many things were denied to us,many things we did get and some we deserved,ndancer.Don't you think we should all celebrate Thanksgiving?

3:34 PM  
Blogger Nattie said...

Geeez. too hot and too fast, time to slap on the sunblock! Don't get burnt!When your play with fire...

5:01 PM  
Blogger GPV said...

Well, got to get burnt sometimes,we need a little fire and learn how to cope with it,better to start too fast then never start at all.

11:00 AM  
Blogger necrodancer said...

I do not regret anything from my past, it is true. The experiences were well worth the lost loves and the pains associated with them.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home